Overview Ethical Hacking Basics
This is a 1 day recreational ethical hacking course for IT staff and enthusiasts. You will hack safe and legally, in a simulated live environment with real-life targets.
The student takes the role of a blackhat hacker, with the mission to acquire sensitive data from a fictional company. He will achieve his goal, level by level, by using ethical hacking techniques. Consider it as a supervised and educational capture-the-flag training course!
At the end of this training course, the student should be able to assess his own infrastructure for security holes, and to confirm false positives. We focus on methodologies and procedures, and not only on the software tools. The goal of this security training course is to create an awareness among students. All IT staff should have a basic knowledge in security, and even in ethical hacking techniques. "By knowing your enemy you can better shore up your defenses!"
- Intro to Kali Linux (BackTrack)
- Reconnaissance and Scanning
- Vulnerability Mapping
- Exploitation with Metasploit
- Man-in-the-Middle Attacks
- Pivoting and Post-Exploitation
- Password Cracking
- Wireless Hacking
- Course materials and software
- Lunch, drinks, and snacks Requirements
- Basic knowledge in TCP/IP
- Laptop with admin privileges
- Ethernet and USB interface
- Ability to disable AV and IPS
- VMware Player/Fusion installed
SUBSCRIBE HERE FOR THE BASICS TRAINING: