IMPAKT is an ICT Security Specialist, with business units in Ghent, Brussels & Antwerp.
Within our professional services business we are now seeking an ICT Security Consultant.
The key activities will include:
- Performing high quality security consulting services.
- Managing/ participating in projects to design, analyze, implement, maintain, troubleshoot, and document information system security.
- Helping analyze requests for proposals and preparing technical proposals.
- Maintaining expert knowledge in the areas of security analysis, design, and configuration.
- Participate with the pre-sales, and provide answers to RFP’s.
Skills and qualifications:
- Good ICT security experience.
- Good knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, routing).
- Knowledge and experience of Security Infrastructure Architecture and Design.
- Endpoint security (McAfee, Kaspersky, Fortinet).
- Firewalls (Fortinet, McAfee…).
- Proxy-servers and URL-filtering (Fortinet, McAfee,…).
- IPS/IDS (Fortinet, McAfee,…).
- Web Application Firewall (Fortinet, Barracuda,…).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch, English & French.
- Professional certifications in Networking and Security product lines such as CCNA, CCSA, CCSE,... are advantageous.
- Professional security certification such as CISSP, CEH are advantageous.
Experience / certifications in one or more following vendor solutions are a strong asset:
- McAfee endpoint security, McAfee SIEM
- Kaspersky endpoint security
- Fortinet gateway security, wifi, waf
IMPAKT is more than 20 years active in the Benelux as an IT security specialist. We provide advice, licensing, support, consulting and training.
Our commercial and technical staff can boast a wide experience and expertise. Besides partner certifications of our best-of-breed solutions (McAfee, Kaspersky, Fortinet), we also acquired certifications in general knowledge domains as CISSP and CEH.
Many SMEs and Top 250 companies rely on our expertise to protect their business.